Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, September 03, 2009

I haven't been sleeping well lately, even when my eyes are shut, vivid images of my surrounding continue to run in my mind. I guess I've been thinking too much lately, of issues and of people around me. And I came to a very good conclusion that people of our generation are self-centred and Singaporeans are pragmatic, really incentive-driven people. As a result, when the self-centred encounters the selfless, they tend to question their (the unselfish) 'motive' and go "are you sure you don't want anything in return" or "but you wouldn't gain any benefits!". Sure theres no free lunch on Earth but it doesn't imply that people can't be selfless.


9:18 AM